You can instantly find people who are already interested in the kind of solutions you provide, the need your product fulfills. So, who might be interested in your service?
- People who have an interest in products and solutions related to your industry
- People interested in complementary products
- People who have demonstrated some kind of interest in competing products (direct or indirect competitors)
- People who read blogs related to your industry..
How you can find and reach out to these people
Submit list of Twitter handles (usernames) of -
- Your competitors
- Complementary products
- Other products that your target customer uses
- Top blogs of your Industry
- LeadCandy goes through the follower list of the Twitter handles (usernames) you submit, and finds their contact details (name, company, work email, location)
- Your Smart Lead List will be ready within 48 hours
You can start a drip email outreach campaign, and personalize your emails by mentioning how you found them. Example: Hey Samantha, I noticed you follow "twitter handle", so thought our service might be of interest for you.
Typically, LeadCandy can find work emails for 15–20% of the twitter followers in such lists. We use our profile-matching algorithm to map twitter handle to a person’s professional profile. Also, we need full name and domain to find their work email — sometimes this information is not available for all twitter profiles.
For questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org